Holidays in Sète
Sète and its surroundings offer a wealth of leisure activities!
Just a stone’s throw from Montpellier and its airport and TGV train station, and close to the A9 motorway, Sète is a perfect starting point for cultural excursions, food and wine tasting or trips to nature reserves and parks.
Sète is an ideal base for those wanting a relaxing beach holiday or for the more energetic holidaymakers looking for sporting activities and fun on the go!
- 12 km of golden sand awarded the Blue Flag label
- Boat trips: Sea excursions, Sea fishing, Underwater viewing, Canal trips etc.
- Sporting activities: Sea kayaking, Sailing, Paddleboarding, Windsurfing, Kite surfing, Diving and more.
- The Etang de Thau or "Jardin de la Mer" (Garden of the Sea): between Bouzigues, Meze and Marseillan, oyster beds stretch as far as the eye can see
- Natura 2000 protected area
- Cultural events in Sète: Well-known festivals (Fiesta Sète, Jazz à Sète, concerts etc.), many art exhibitions, museums (G. Brassens, International Museum of Modern Art, Ciel Ouvert museum, and more), and traditional festivals (Saint Louis, jousting etc.)
- Traditional markets and shops in the town centre, all close to the hotel
- The “Théatre de La Mer” (Theatre of the Sea)
And, of course, the old town of Montpellier, the Fabre museum, Faugères vineyards, the Bassin de Thau and its famous oysters, and the Camargue, all on our doorstep.
Hôtel PORT MARINE
30, Promenade J-B Marty
Tél +33 4 67 74 92 34
Fax +33 4 67 74 92 33